Tickets are sold for individual events. All claims are the sole responsibility of the seller and to the extent permitted by law, Maximize Church has no liability to you.
The following conditions are both for sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
Tickets are sold subject to following conditions:
- Agreement to these condition is confirmation that at the time of registration you are in good health, and have not had any symptoms or been in close contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Entrance to attend is only allowed if you are in good health, and have not had any symptoms or been in close contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of COVID-19
- I agree to supply & wear a facemark during singing & praying as well as when I am unable to effectively socially distance as per NSW Government regulations & recommendations.
- I understand that hugging & close contact is not allowed when on the premises. I agree to self regulate my conduct in this.
- The ticket Deposit is a non-refundable deposit
- Once confirmed, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law
- By paying the ticket deposit you accept the payment plan provided by the seller. Any failure to complete payment plan will result in forfeit of all payments made.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue where the event is presented
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. The Entertainment Venues and Maximize reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets)
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the schedule, if at all. Admission is at the discretion of the usher on duty at the event
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be brought into the venue except where expressly authorised. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Maximize or other authorised points of sale
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided to Maximize personnel. Failure to produce valid identification may result in the patron being charged full price for the ticket
- Tickets must not be re-sold or offered for re-sale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Entertainment Venues reserves the right to cancel any tickets purchased that are suspected of being used in this way. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties
PLEASE CHECK EVENT DATE AND TIME ON YOUR TICKET AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDES GST. A TRANSACTION FEE MAY APPLY.
Ticket holder enters venue at own risk and must adhere to all house rules.